What’s Trending in Golf Fashion?
Spring is here, which can only mean one thing, the start of golf season! We are here to make sure you are up to date with the latest trends to outfit your next golf event.
Did you know?
- There are 25 million total U.S Golfers
- 23% of golfers are women
- $3.5 billion raised for charities annually
- 15,000 plus U.S golf courses
- Nike Golf is the #1 best-selling apparel brand: Name Brands Sell!
- Dri-Fit’s are still king in golf apparel-Dri-Fit fabrics make it easy to wick away seat and help keep you dry and comfortable. (We have you covered for all dri-fits at every price point)
- Colors-Bright vibrant colors are popular complements to traditional colors such as grays and navy.
- Keep It Simple- A classic approach is taking trend, which takes less to quirky patterns and more to solid colors
- Quarter zips and vest are making their way back onto the courses. The advanced technologies of technical fabrics and insulated materials allow for outstanding range of motion without sacrificing warmth.
The Eagle Styles- The ultimate in looks, performance, and sophistication
The Birdie Style- Elevated, high-performance looks that makes a statement
Par Styles- Style-right, performance looks that go easy on the budget
Want some added accessories to your wardrobe? Shop Creative for the latest golf products!
Click here to shop now!